Voices for Vaccines is as successful as it is because of our devoted volunteer network. But for as amazing as they are, we always have more work than hands and welcome new volunteers.
Why should you volunteer with Voices for Vaccines?
Volunteering is great on resumes and LinkedIn! According to research done by Deloitte, 82% of hiring managers are more likely to choose a candidate with volunteering experience, and 85% of those are willing to overlook other CV flaws when a candidate includes volunteer work. It’s also a great way to gain new experience and develop new skills. So it’s actually in your best interest to volunteer.
But most importantly, you should volunteer with us because we’re super nice. We are fun (and funny…at least we think so) and appreciate our volunteers. We promise you’ll feel good when volunteering with us!
What kind of volunteers do we need?
All volunteers are welcome but we do have a great need for the following volunteers:
- Be invited to monthly training sessions on advocacy topics
- Receive toolkits to enact in your neighborhood
- Meet people from other communities advocating for immunization
Social Media Ninjas
- Signal boosters (folks who can share our content)
- Social media moderators
- Social media influencers
- Social media trends and news informers (folks who let us know about what’s being shared online)
We’re developing a roster of experts to speak to the press, join us on webinars and trainings, be part of our podcast, etc. We specifically are on the lookout for:
- Pediatricians and Family Physicians
- Public health and infectious disease specialists
- Family law lawyers
- PR and media experts
- Fundraising experts
"*" indicates required fields