2023 was the Year of the Vaccine Enthusiast!
The world might have decided that COVID is over and vaccines are not cool. Not us.
We have seen your love for vaccination grow, so we have declared 2023 the Year of the Vaccine Enthusiast! Way to go!
Read what we have accomplished together, and then show us your enthusiasm by becoming a donor!
The crux of this community action is based on fostering trust through empathy and learning between people. This year, we have made our vaccine advocacy personal through:
- Continued training of over 1000 Vax Ambassadors who are set to go into their communities and foster vaccine confidence
- Two to three new stories each month on our blog that put a face to Vaccine Preventable Diseases, medical vulnerabilities, or overcoming hesitancy
- Our work with partners like Devin Burghart to keep you all updated on the latest trends
We still have so much work to do! Children are behind on routine vaccines, the world is on the verge of significant disease outbreaks, and new vaccines are on the horizon.
- Create our next online course on being a vaccine advocate
- Bring personalized interventions to leaders in rural communities
- Publish our next top-secret podcast
- Respond to the unexpected, which is usually a disease or an outbreak