Voices for Vaccines has comprehensive sections on vaccines and vaccine science right here on our website.
We also have a glossary to help understand immunology terms and a lot of information on how to determine what information is credible and what is not.
Visit our resource center to find:
- On-demand webinars
- Debunking misinformation app
- And much, much more!
We also have have fact sheets for every vaccine you child will need. They have information about the vaccines and the diseases they prevent as well as helpful hints.
Credible Books on Vaccines and Immunization
- Autism’s False Prophets: Bad Science, Risky Medicine, and the Search for a Cure by Paul A. Offit
- Bad Faith: When Religious Belief Undermines Modern Medicine by Paul A. Offit
- Bad Science: Quacks, Hacks, and Big Pharma Flacks by Ben Goldacre
- Bad Advice Or Why Celebrities, Politicians, and Activists Aren’t Your Best Source of Health Information by Paul A. Offit
- Deadly Choices. How the Anti-Vaccine Movement Threatens Us All by Paul A. Offit
- Do Vaccines Cause That?! A Guide for Evaluating Vaccine Safety Concerns by Martin G Myers MD and Diego Pineda
- Do You Believe in Magic? The Sense and Nonsense of Alternative Medicine by Paul Offit
- Immunity by William E. Paul, MD
- On Immunity: An Inoculation by Eula Biss
- The Panic Virus: A True Story of Medicine, Science, and Fear by Seth Mnookin
- Panicology: Two Statisticians Explain What’s Worth Worrying About (and What’s Not) by Hugh Aldersey-Williams and Simon Briscoe
- Polio and me. An American Story by Ken Dalton
- Pox. An American History by Michael Willrich
- Tabloid Medicine: How the Internet is Being Used to Hijack Medical Science for Fear and Profit by Robert Goldberg
- Your Baby’s Best Shot. Why Vaccines Are Safe and Save Lives by Stacy Mintzer Herlihy, E. Allison Hagood, Paul A. Offit (Contributor)
- The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in History by John M Barry
- Viruses, Plagues, and History: Past, Present and Future by Michael B. A. Oldstone, MD
© Voices for Vaccines. Excerpts and links may be used by websites and blogs, provided that full and clear credit is given to Voices for Vaccines, with appropriate and specific direction and links to the original content. Parents, providers, advocates, and others may download and duplicate toolkits in print, without alteration, for non-commercial use and with full and proper attribution only.